2017-2018 Trading Calendar

Going on the adage if not me, then who? if not now, then when? I was inspired to make a calendar and share with you all.

reds are holidays blues are FMOC days

Enjoy!

inspired by JHUGHESAZ’s post 2016 Trading Calendar

Thank you for this. I’m new to the forum and appreciate the available information such as what you have provided.

@darrell ApexInvesting; can you provide me a general ballpark win percentage if a user trades the calendar exactly? I’ve struggled with so many systems, signals, and account is consistently diminishing. Wish to turn it around.

@BR00KBRIAN that’s not what this calendar is used for, all this calendar shows you is days you can’t trade (holidays) and days that you need to be cautious on (FOMAC) because they may slow down the day before and be very slow till 2 and then might jump quickly… or not.

If you use this calendar properly you probably won’t make, or lose anything.

Sorry I meant the news events calendar on the main page where it gives users recommendations on when and what currency pairs to take iron condors and straddles and how much risk. That calendar / not the one depicted above, sorry about the confusion. @skeltonmark @blackadder