Apex Bonus Trades Set Up and Rules

In order to access the Setup and Rules Page or Video Training Course you must have a paid or trial membership with Apex Investing.

To access the Step By Step Training Course Videos CLICK HERE To access the web page with with listed out Set Up and Rules with screenshot examples CLICK HERE

If you have questions about the, rules, entries, exits or general questions regarding this system you may post them in this Forum section.

Query regarding the Apex Bonus Trade - Power Reversal. I am looking at these bonus trades for the first time via the courses and was hoping if someone could please clarify something for me when they get a chance. Quoting (formatting my own) from a part of the set up rules (with screenshots):

It must have either an Early Detection Hidden Divergence indicator (sometimes referred to as an Eddie) on the bar of the reversal OR an Order Print star (momentum) on the bar before the reversal bar. (The star may not be on the reversal bar itself.)

Then I looked at the screenshot example of where the setup with confirmations gets stopped out but ends up working, but it looks like the initial setup did not meet all the rules (as per the bolding above, regarding the momentum not allowed to be on the reversal bar itself). See screenshot below (purple text box and arrow I added myself).

Is there something I am missing or would the setup in that specific example not be one of a valid Power Reversal setup? Does the EDHD on the reversal bar thus mean we can ignore the momentum on the reversal bar itself (therefore making it a legitimate setup)?