APT All In One Template Questions

The APT All In One template seems to be the combination of everything we have learned with APT training. What are the best rules to follow? What are the minimum amount of rules one should follow in using this overall template? Does anyone have a quick summary of all the APT template rules that can be applied to the All In One template?

Good Question!!! I wish someone of knowledge would answer your post my friend!!! I am looking forward to that answer!!! Alan

Thank you for stating that you would also like to know the answers. It’s been almost a month with no response from anyone who would possibly know. If you and I want the answers, then I’m sure others would also like to know. Hopefully, with more people posting here stating their interest in these questions, eventually, actual answers will be given.

Yep…But no one seems to come here. I check in now from time to time but… well…what we see is what we get!

That is an easy question to answer. Watch the course and use everything it teaches. We don’t put courses together so rules can be picked out and used or discarded. If it’s important enough to teach in the course, it’s important enough to learn and use. A lot of hours go into building education. It appears to me you want a shortcut. You have that shortcut by going through the entire course and learning it. Then you will help yourself even more by getting into the elite room and posting charts and asking questions to clear up any misconceptions you may have. That is the shortcut.

Sorry forum post can sometimes drop off quickly. You can always ask in the elite room.

Yes the goal of the all in one setup is to save you from having to many charts.

The purpose of multiple setups is to give you more trading opportunities thought out the day.

You must follow every rule for a setup.

The favorite setups are usually power play 1 power play 2 power reversals and mini magnet crosses. Red divers a re a favorite but they dont happen often.

I have a few traders which are helping me put a cheat sheet together if your interested in helping us accomplish this project please contact Lori Hale in the elite room or a Skype mentor room.

Darrell, thank you so much for responding. You answered my questions PERFECTLY.

I’ve been using the APEX Pattern, EDHD, and Trend Direction. However, I’m not sure how this compares to the other setups. What do you think?

I was about to post a rather harsh response to a rather harsh earlier post, but seconds before I did it, your post appeared. Wow! Talk about Fate intervening!

An assumption was made that I was looking for a shortcut instead of watching the entire course. Well, I did watch the entire course and watched it a few times. With all of the training, it was “Information Overkill”. That’s why I asked for a summary. Last year, it was done with the Power Plays: Here’s one: https://www.screencast.com/t/PSxC6WnM3 Here’s one from Marion: https://www.screencast.com/t/CIqJ9uzk The fact that you are already putting something together is great.

Again, thank you for responding so clearly to my post. Thank you for providing such a great service for all of us inexperienced traders.