Cyber Interest?

If you were invited to watch the special video in one of the Mentor Rooms please comment “Interested” so we can get a tally. If you are not aware of what this post is about please do not comment on it as we are taking a quick poll, thanks.

Interested. I believe the 6 months is good for existing and the extra 2 months for the new members to help sustain this group. That way everyone gets a “break” and we can grow at the same time.

Interested, great promo

Interested

Interested

Interested, sounds great!

I would be interested in the offer.

Great idea John, even though I’m a yearly member I think others will appreciate it.

I think it’s a wonderful offer! I plan on just sticking to my Grandfathered $1350 yearly due the end of this month. Go for it!

Interested

Interested, thank you for the offer Apex.

I’m in for 9 months at $997

Interested, thanks! :slight_smile:

John i think this is a great idea. I think the tools for $100 a month is very reasonable with the 3 free months. some new users maybe hesitant to put up $1,800 or $300 a month not knowing if they are going to make money…but i think this offer is affordable while they continue their education.

I believe this is a great deal especially for those who are not sure/ do not have the capital and do not want to commit a whole year’s worth. At the same time, the annual membership is the BEST deal period! Considering that the almost $1.8k membership will give you access to experienced coaches and mentors, and a swarm of experienced trading peers, if you are decided on trading, take the annual, if you have capital limitations, take the 6 month deal!

i’m in, interested. Thank you.

Interested

Interested.

I second the opinion of this poster. I am actually in this boat right now. Going through the courses and eventually leading to the decision of paying a hefty $300 monthly fee with a great deal of uncertainty. I would feel much more comfortable paying closer to the fee which was just $200 a couple months ago.