Dataloading Workspace

What is the Dataloading workspace and why should we use it?

This workspace was added to make loading data go faster. Sometimes it takes a long time to load all the data in your normal trading workspace. If you load a Dataloading workspace, one at a time for each of the markets you trade, then your data will load very fast. After you open one, for example _dataloading_CL, you let it load the CL data. Then open the next Dataloading market, for example _dataloading_NQ. Once you have all the markets loaded and then open your normal trading workspace. This adds all the other indicator data.

The defaults in the toolkit are a blank one, NQ and CL. To create ones using other markets, open the blank _dataloading workspace with the market you wish to load, and save with that market name like was done for CL and NQ in the default workspaces.

Do I have to use these each time i start Ninja? No. If you normally experience no loading issues, it is not necessary to use this opening technique. If you do tend to have loading issues or it takes a long time, this is the way to make it load easier and faster.

It was put there for people who have issues loading workspace. It loads the data for that market before you add your templates. For the majority of peeps, we don’t need to use it.

Thank You Lori, this will streamline my opening of sets on charts. I could easily save a SEES and Orderprints charts together in the same Workspace