Deleted CL on my Ninja Trader Account

I went to go roll over my date CL , somehow I may have deleted this out of the system. Not to sure if this is possible but every time I look up CL when I go to charts it is not loading. It keeps saying no instrument, not to sure how to fix this or get this back into Ninja Trader.

Did you go to Tools - Instrument Manager and search for it there?

Yes I went to instrument manager, it is not appearing on there. I am not to sure if I can add it manually back in or if I have to reinstall ninja trader.

I emailed Ninja trader, but I am not to sure if anyone has deleted something like this before and got it back on.

That is strange. Sorry but Im not sure what else to tell you.

Clicking on the left arrow should add it back into your master list

When I type in CL the two stocks only show up. Crude Oil does not show up. Is there an article to show me how to fully remove ninja trader off my computer.

I did the traditional route of going through control panel and uninstall. When I did this, and reinstalled Ninja trader, it had my continuum and forex data feed connection saved. Also Crude Oil did not show up which makes me believe that Ninja trader was not “fully” removed.

http://ninjatrader.com/PDF/NinjaTrader-Uninstallation-Guide.pdf

Thanks for the link, I uninstalled the software the right way. Everything is back to normal!

Woot! Glad everything worked