Did I read this wrong

Hi, Just wondering if I read this chart correctly this morning. I had two losing trades in a row. I know that to be expected but not sure if I read the signal right. Volume was exceeding expectations on both signals. The next bar exceeding the low/high by a point so I got in. Then I was stopped out pretty quickly. Thank you for any feedback you can give me! 2014-07-22_0818 - febroker’s library

Which strategy were you using? Boomerang? If so, then which entry, P1, P2 or P3? If you specify which bar was your entry bar, it will be easier for us to check.

I’m really confused as to what you are trying to do? It look slike you mean to be using diagnostic bars but are using 4 minute bars?

As you have timer and velocity on there but those only work on diagnostic bars. YOu sound like your referring to momentum scalps which yes can be done on time based bars but are most often done on diagnostic bars. To to the benefit of consistent bar sizes.

We will help you maybe hop in the elite room we can help a bit more or just explain here what is going on as i think the first thing is you need to switch your bar type to diagnostic bars if your doing momentum scalps. You can add on time based bars later as a confirmation and more advanced way of doing them but advanced does not mean better or cleaner etc…

I would think this is not boomerangs as you have velocity and timer on there and your doing it on underlyings versus binaries which is the primary purpose of boomerangs they are for binaries.

I thought I was doing the momentum scalps. I’d be in the trade room but from work, not allowed. Thanks all!

check the videos again - make sure you using Diagnostic Bars your using minute based bars. We go over how to setup an elite diagnostic chart in the elite course one of the 1st few videos.

Hi fe…if you’re able to, also hop in the Nadex pit in the evenings. we can help. We do momentum scalps and spikers at night.