Does Apex still teach the Alchemy system

I would like to study the Alchemy system. Where can I find it on the site?

Ok, here are my 2¢

Alchemy 2.0 is my jam, I never liked izss and PPs don’t move enough for my taste so hear that I’m coming from a place of love for alchemy.

Alchemy is an older system, it’s main developer has left the building, as I understand it it’s been taken off the shelves to add much needed bells and whistles like VAD and other goodies to it but it may never get done as Apex is always martching forward.

If you go with alchemy you will be trading alone no one in the elite trade room will be able to help you (I mean I’m there usually but I may not actually read chat for a good long while.) and those few of us trading Alch usually spice it up with our own style so I’m probably not looking at your timeframe or trading platform.

So again take this from a guy who loves the Alch. (Heck I might even be a cheerleader) Learn the current system, take full advantage of the new trade rooms filled with people figuring out the markets all at the same times and looking at the same chart you are. And avail yourself of the people who ARE reading the chat who might have the Answers to the questions you are asking.

I still use Alc 2.0 as a confirmation for other systems I trade .I’ve never used it as a standalone system though.