EXTEND DEMO WITH NINJA TRADER

I’m new to APEX/NT…only used demo for 3 wks…just got kicked off NT…how do I get to extend demo?..I tried to get new demo username/password, but was denied for some unknown reason. Do I have to completely remove NT from my computer and reinstall and start all over?..Please help me on this…thx…Rick

NT Futures Demo Data will usually only run 2 weeks. If you create a new temporary email (google, yahoo etc) and use that to sign up, then you should be good to go for another 2 weeks.

All you will need to do is change the Connection Info in the account settings… Dont need to re-install or anything

For FX says the demo is good for 30 days… but think it lasts a lot longer than that.

Anyone having a problem connecting to free FXCM data? Every time I try to connect, it crashes Ninjatrader. When you apply for free FXCM, it only gives instructions on how to connect to NT8. Is there no more FXCM demo for NT7?

Use this link: https://ninjatrader.com/LP/Forex/Brokerage/FXCM_UK

I tried this link 2 times with two different e-mails. No luck. I don’t even get an email back from NT.

Apparently you cant sign up for a FXCM demo account for NT 7 the same way as signing up for a demo futures account anymore.

For the link Darrell posted, you should get the account information on the next screen right away without even having to check your email.

What country did you say you were from??

Just say in UK - if you want to trade FX via ninjatrader 7 you need a bridge program for MT4 like www.glbridge.com

Ahh! I’m in business now. Thanks guys.