FUTURES TRADES ON NQ (NASDAQ Index) FOR 11/28/2016 using the APEX SEES and VAD2

FUTURES TRADES ON NQ (NASDAQ Index) FOR 11/28/2016 using the APEX SEES and VAD2

TOTAL TICKS: +43 Ticks

NET PROFIT: $153.80 (2 Contracts)

My BIG mistake of NOT MANAGING my LOSS! I started late since I was not at my PC. I was still able to get a small profit.

Any day in the green is a good day! :slight_smile:

Still good trading in my view. I see where you shud’ve exited a bar earlier on that loss bcus the long term VAD flipped but u would’ve still been up about 100 ticks if you got to ur PC a lil earlier and taken those two Es.

But as @ronin50 said any day in green is a good day :+1:

It’s so frustrating that I watched the courses on SEES & VAD 1 & 2, a-e, but when I look at the trades, including the E’s you missed because of your late arrival, I don’t recognize some of the indicator lines because of the colors and don’t remember some of the trade rules. I guess I shouldn’t have done SEES, Alchemy, & the VADs in a row, even if I reviewed each several times. Well, I guess it’s off to Triple Play. Maybe that will be the one system I end up trading because, I guess, it contains them altogether, but I don’t know when I don’t know because I don’t know. Is Triple Play available on Ninja? Apex isn’t yet on NT8, right?

@Kall

I think these are the are the ones you are referring too.

Apex is still on NT7. They will let us know when it becomes available for NT8 :slight_smile:

NT8 testing is happening as I write this. Most of the toolkit is ported over but there is extensive quality control testing happening right now and the kit will not be released until APEX makes sure it is as bug free as possible.

@ronin50 can we use the normal diagnostics bars on NT8??? if i can’t use the normal diagnostics bars idk how i feel about this NT8 update :slight_frown: I Love those diagnostics bars man.

Thanks. Setting up my trading environment to compensate for bad memory will include using one laptop with tabs available for sees, alchemy, Vad, & IZSS, all available in the Forum. I’ll use my new trading laptop & additional monitor for demo trading one instrument at a time, watching it with all four systems open on my screens because there doesn’t seem to be a course for Triple Crown. Triple Crown doesn’t replace the other four systems, from what I gather, just uses some aspects of some or all of the others, correct?

Michael:

When I enter my scalp trades, I usually enter on an ELEVATOR, SLING or “E” (APEX Elite Pattern) Trade.

Nice . Very Nice indeed !! Your results makes me jealous! BTW who is your broker as I see that you pay $3.61 total comm. for 1 contract.

Joe: My broker is Ninja Trader Brokerage

Thanks, I can’t find an explanation anywhere of the Apex Pattern Power Line shown in the chart here, Long-term trend / Sleeper trades I posted this question, but I think it’s been removed.

I don’t see a chart with a question about the apex power line. If you take the course on the Elite MVP system, your might find the answer to your questions about the power line.

Thanks, I think that’s one course that I, for some reason, decided not to do yet, so I have a feeling you’re right about that being where it’s taught.