Getting stopped out of scalps

I’m have been scalping for about 2 months now and so far it’s going alright. However, lately I have been getting stopped out of my scalps on a perfectly good trend like the one below. I’m wondering if someone could give me some advice on how to avoid getting stopped out like this.

Kalel, Looks like you have the rules down good. Yes, soemtimes those things can pop up against you and you get out, and then they come right back in your favor. That is always an issue with a scalp that has a closer stop than an longer term trend trade. you COULD, if you wanted, move your stops to the high of the set up bar and not the low if you wanted to , in order to cut down on this happening if you are getting a lot of it, especially on vertian choppy days in the market etc. So this may help you not get stopped out as much. But , keep in mind this will throw off your R/R ratio a little as well as your losses ill be bigger when it DOES keep moving against you. I would run a back test and compare the numbers to see where you would have ended up both ways and see

Yes I was thinking about widening my stops, but seeing that the past 5 trades or so that I have taken I’ve been stopped out so I’m not really in favor of widening my stops. I will do some testing and see. thanks.

Kalel, Let me know what you come up with on your back test. It can be frustrating to get stopped out like that at times. But, you definitely have to do a backtest to see how many times it would have worked out in your favor as opposed to not

Still not sure how you where stopped out. As you can’t move the stop till the bar closes and it did not break the high of the last bar. On the chart you posted there are tons of winning trades. If your scalping you can’t randomely pick and choose you have to go with it and stop when up profit amount your targeting.