Having problems with the stop trigger

I’m having trouble using the stop trigger. I can open a ticket from the scanner but when I hit the button to use the stop trigger all I get is X instrument data unavailable. I might have missed something setting it up. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

That is odd. Have you watced the video on installing the plugin.

What browser are you using

Do you have a screensho a picture is worth a 1,000 words (check under socialize in forum to see how to get and use JING for free to share screenshots)

Did you try doing ctrl shift del - and clearing all cookies and cache since beginning of time - then close all browsers and reopen them and log back in?

Ok Im still having problems here. I have watched the video, using Chrome browser and cleared all cookies and cache. When i hit the stop trigger function button this is what I get http://content.screencast.com/users/crhoover/folders/Jing/media/883c906a-10d4-4665-8af4-d459f8ee750f/2014-04-29_0903.png

Your hyperlink did not post has … in it click on the .png image then click on the image icon and put the image in the url so we can see it will be glad to help (make sure you are not using incognito windows, are logged into nadex, have right account chosen, if needed log out and back into the nadex account after logging into scanner, sorry these are general solutions as i have no idea what your getting without the image.

Ok I think I have it working now. this is what happens when I hit the stop trigger function. Thank you for your being patient with me