Hours of trade room

How do I get access to your trading room and what time is best to go in?

Piggy-backing on chrisd47’s question, who runs the trades when Darrell isn’t in the room? When is Darrell in the room? During a typical day, how many trades are given in the room? Are the trades mostly expiration trades?

Sign up for the Elite trial (i see you have done this) then under the elite tools and trading room menu you will see the elite trade room login link appear. If you need more help let me know.

The trade room is always open for traders anytime day/night

However it is most active during the New York session 9:30 to 4:15 ET

Dennis as you can see in the trade room Darby, Stephen, Brian, Terry etc… multiple traders are running the trade room each day on various markets. I am active in the room answering questions at various times between 9:30 am and 4:15 PM but I am pretty much always logged on. All traders are welcome to post trades using the trade signal form on the member page: http://apexinvesting.net/member/member (active if you have an active/trial elite membership).

Remember we are all trading the same system so the room is there for support/questions/to help you learn but ultimately the goal is for you to master the rules so you don’t have to follow the “guru” since we all use the same rules. The goal of apex is traders helping traders so it is trader ran :slight_smile: Those who are intern/elite which are posted on their traders have been trained by me, stephen, darby.

The software gives you all the trades you want on whatever markets you want. Some days we have 1-3 signals on a market other days 30.

The room is not a expiration trade room. It is the elite trade room trading the elite system. Trader apply the system to futures, forex, stock, options, binaries, and spreads. They may post some expiration trades as well as news etc… but the main focus is the elite system.

Is there a way to see archived trade rooms? In other words, look at what was happening in the trade room yesterday, or a week ago?

Depends on the room

There is an archive link for core room

You can scroll back as far as you want in the Nadex Trading Pit chat room

On the Elite trade room we don’t record them as it would be massive so you have to be in the room and logged in to archive the transcript

But whats happening are a few trades showing how the elite system works. As we all do the same thing so pretty simple stuff.