How do I pin window?

what is the program I need to download to be able to window pin?

You will need to install FileBox Extender. It will be under the Structure tab then under free trading software tools.

Here’s a link to download it:

FileBox eXtender - keep favorite folders at your fingertips http://www.hyperionics.com/files/index.asp

Hi everyone -

Has anyone had problems with the pin program locking NinjaTrader up when placing a trade on a pinned window? The trade doesn’t execute, and I have to use Task Manager to close NT. Just curious if anyone had seen this, took awhile to figure out and relatively easy to work around. I have the current NT, cleared cache and Windows is up to date.

Happy trading!!! Brad

Ive not had this though I right click on the chart and choose stay on top for nt7. I just use the pin for chrome

Thanks Darrell, that works better.

Happy trading!!! Brad

Anytime you have a pinned NT window and it seems to become unresponsive, look “behind” the pinned window for NT confirmations or other messages that may be there. Use the pinned window min-max arrow to check behind or mouse-over the NT icon in the taskbar to see if anything’s there that you can’t see behind any pinned windows.