How to setup MarketReplay for Ninja Trader

1.   Goto 

Using this link gets you a discount

1.   Read and/or click the “I have read and accepted the License Agreement” check box.

2.   Click the “Download” button

3.   Save the MarketReplay.zip file to your computer

4.   Goto  Installation/Upgrade | MarketReplay.NET

http://marketreplay.net/support/installation/” and watch the installation video or follow the “Installation Steps” 6. Be sure to do the last step which is to restart Ninja Trader 7. After Ninja Trader is running again, go here http://marketreplay.net/redirect.php?id=aii

The free version won’t give you level 2 which you need for tick based bars like diagnostic bars and accurate volume.

1.   Follow the instructions.

2.   After registering, you’ll receive an email that looks like this:

3. Click on the “Click here to confirm”.

4. You’ll be taken to a page that looks like this:

5. Installation is finished

6. Once MarketReplay has been installed and you’ve restarted Ninja Trader Click File/Utilities/Batch Download Replay Data

7. When the screen below appears:

Make sure you have L2 Data selected, Continuous Contracts (the ones with ##-## on them), Check for Active Only, Choose the Cloud and Modeless mode (background operation)

8. After that click the Download button, you’ll see the progress along the bottom of the MarketReplay dialog box.

I have taken advantage of the Apex Investing discount and bought the MarketReplay.net. I am unable to do any batch downloads for continuous contracts on just the TF. I would insert my error msgs that I have copied using Snagit but I have been able to get any of my inserts to work. In a nutshell, after 3 hours, I keep getting the following error msgs: Market replay downloader: Status:-1. Could not download from ReplayServer. 2014213\TF 03-15.ntm. This stops the download. I followed the instructions on both the MarketReplay youtube videos which are really amateurish and the webinar given by Darrell for Ninjatrader. I will keep working this issue but even when I was able to get the market replay to load, it stops after one day and won’t advance. Any advice would be appreciate or perhaps there is a money back guarantee?

John

I know the free one your talking about. It is not free. It takes your information and puts it in a spam marketing box. it is not as stable. It can not do near as much as fast as the one i recommend. It can batch download while your doing your charts etc… Its built into ninja under file utilities versus a separate app. Ive used both. it rocks.

[quote=daytrade1]Im not sure why this is recommended when you only get a little data and then you have to pay for it, there is another one thats completely free and fast and you do not need to add it to ninja. With Darrells permission I could share it. Thanks, Robert[/quote]

jwhtrades - submit a help desk ticket here - we can help you by hopping on your pc :slight_smile: I have not seen anyone with an issue he has not resolved it for - 99% of the time it is a simple setting misunderstand and once you got it you got it note i usually download all the months not just continuous - also email alex he will help you just ask :slight_smile: