It is now time for auto trading

It is time for APEX to allow the Ninja API to connect to the APEX server. Those of us us who have been here for a long time (4-5 years) believe it is necessary…and useful for us. I understand the screen time necessary but those of us who are past that would like to employ an automated strategy based on our APEX indicators. Not for newbies…

Hi Deborah I agree that would be great but it’s not simply flipping a switch. Also automation carrys a lot more dangers than people assume and we want to ensure it’s done right. Once several projects in play are complete we will be working on completing our conversion to nt8 and will consider opening up plugins to some of our veteran traders such as yourself with call commands or possibly doing custom programming request. Please contact me on Skype directly about your interest. If you do not have my Skype ID ask In the help desk as an elite member it will be provided to you. I look forward to working with you on this project :slight_smile: Darrell Martin

Wow! Thank you! I miss the days when you were with us all of the time but I completely understand what and why you built what you have built. Thank you for taking the time to respond in person. It means a lot.You are the original inspiration and mean so much to us old-timers.