Live Charts in the Elite Room?

Hopefully I can keep this as simple as possible! I’ve been educating myself through Apex and demo trading on Nadex for a decent amount of time now and feel comfortable with taking the next steps with the elite membership and working towards trading live. I have a couple of issues though… my personal computer is a MacBook pro (which I bring to work since I have plenty of time at my normal job to work on trading!) and I can’t put ninja on it. Work computers are Windows based but I don’t have the authorization to download NT or the plugins to link spread scanner with Nadex. I have researched and am aware of running virtual machines to run windows (which I did) but I have an older MacBook and it’s just not beefy enough to run the software. Don’t have the money to upgrade now. Now to get to the point. I recall one of the webinars (instructions on NT) stating that elite members can access live charts in the member’s area (specifically IZSS). Is this accurate? If so, is it a standard offering or is it just one of the members being “nice” from time to time and sharing a screen? I think it may be helpful to a new member if a short webinar was created on this topic. I, like many other newbies I’m sure, have a plan of learning as much as I can from the outstanding free education, then rolling into the elite membership, trading demo with the IZSS charts hopefully located in the elite room, and then rolling live to pay for elite membership and such. On the other hand, I can’t afford to roll elite just yet if I need to put money into computer upgrades and such in order to get systems information such as IZSS or Alchemy. I’m hoping those live charts would be available right away so I can get to work and use the elite trial time wisely. Thanks for any and all comments/guidance, it is much appreciated.

Yes sir, they are avail live in the Elite Room 23 hours a day. They are not up between 5-6 ET as the room and charts are reset while nadex is closed each day during that time

Thank you for the quick reply! I went ahead and got a new laptop and set up NT. For the other newbies in here it’s great having immediate access to the charts and systems in the elite room. On the other hand it is much easier to see and user friendly having your own charts and data on NT. I honestly don’t think I would be able to track entries and exits as well without having my own set up even though it is great in a “pinch” to have the charts in the elite room. Good luck to all!