Markers Plus on VPS

I purchase Markers Plus 2-3 years ago when it first came out, About 4 months ago I purchased the VPS as Darrell recommended for backup and slow computers. I installed Ninjatrader and all the apex charts and Markers Plus was working fine until this week when I got the vendor notification that I did not have a license for Markers Plus on the VPS. The VPS has a different Machine ID than my desktop and there is no way to change it. When I purchased Markers Plus it was for two computers and it has a machine ID to copy and paste in the control center under About. I cannot change the machine ID and have no markers plus on the VPS only my regular desktop. I submitted a help desk ticket and they asked if I wanted to change the Markers Plus license from the desktop to the VPS machine ID. If that happens then Markers Plus won’t work on my regular desktop. The VPS is considered a 2nd computer I would think, so don’t I have a license for my regular desktop and my VPS? If not I guess I will have to purchase another license for the VPS to work with Markers Plus. It is difficult to find a solution for this problem without talking to someone so I would appreciate any help. Thanks Edward Wall