Nadex and IG Markets how similar?

For a start Hi to everyone,

First post here and I would not even consider the term Rookie as far as how much I know about trading in general. Anyways I am from the UK and have recently begun learning about Forex and binarys. I have been following a Nadex thread which has directed me here to Apex Investing.

Basically I can’t trade on Nadex as I’m from the UK but it is something I am very interested in leaning. After doing a bit of research I obviously found out that IG Markets are also owned by the IG group just like Nadex and after seeing screen shots of both platforms they seem very similar. In terms of Binarys on both sites does anyone have any kind of experience of both? Can I do pretty much what you guys can on Nadex but with IG markets instead?

Kind of frustrating because If not I have no choice but to wait until Nadex accept UK customers as I do not believe there are any other companies offering Nadex style Binarys?

Thanks for reading and would greatly appreciate any help.

Danny.

Nadex’s binaries are unique.

More markets focused on actual futures versus indices

Limit orders are allowed without any distance required

Settlement is based on average versus last quote (much better way to settle an option)

Regulated by the CFTC

Once FCM’s come on shortly you will be able to trade them.

You can use the binary price ladders on IG markets for many of the strategies we use but not on as many markets. Also i believe they use indices instead of future indices.

Also they do not allow limit orders so you have to be there to enter/set a take profit.

You can enter limit orders.

Sorry. That was already stated.