Nadex Spread Basics 101 Training

See the Nadex Spread Basics 101 Training Course : HERE

pinned #2

I guess I haven’t reached the HAHA moment. US Tech 100 bought spread 4245-4275 indictitive mkt @ 4268 moving up if filled at 4261.9 my thinking i’m 7pts moving up. showing P/L loss what am i not seeing.

Keep going through the course all the way to the end and especially the Premium section . The trades are referred back to multiple times in the course and a lot of it all comes together once you understand Premium :slight_smile:

I watched a video yesterday where Darrell was looking at the 20 minute and 2 hour binaries with the same expiry time simultaneously. There was a strike on one that was literally one pip off of the strike on the other. When we find these, is there a way we can use it to our advantage? You can’t buy one & sell the other, because you will win one & lose one. I’m trying to figure out why this was a good thing. It seemed like the way they were talking, the one pip difference was a good find.

If you are looking to go long, and you find two binaries that expire about at the same time. But one of them is a tick further int eh money, for about the same price, it gives you an extra tick of room to be right. it is not about buying one and selling the other, it is just about getting a better strike. For example if you can get a strike at 100 for $60 Or get a strike for 99 for $60 or even $63, you are better off getting the one that is a tick further in your favor in the money etc. It is just a matter of using the Nadex Binary Scanner to see all of your options to assure you are getting the best one available to you