Nadex Spreads and Trade Systems

Hello,

I would appreciate multiple traders answering this question if possible. I trade nadex spreads for now and wanted to know which of these 2 Apex trading systems you prefer and why. I have narrowed my desired trading systems to the Apex Elite MVP and Sharpshooter systems. I am demo trading each for now and it seems to me that there not a lot of trades with the Elite MVP system, it seems to take hours for a trade setup to occur. I have just started to learn the sharpshooter system and wanted to know if that might be a better system for spreads. I have had one trader tell me that he thinks the sharpshooter system works better for spreads. just wanted to get some feedback from multiple traders as to which system they prefer and why, etc. Help is appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

J

I use the sharpshooter system to trade futures and spreads and I am trading only 1 instrument for the most part. I have no issues finding multiple trades throughout the trading day and I would say you should have no issues finding trading opportunities using this system.

Peter.

Your bar size will have a huge impact on the amount of setups that get triggered. Smaller bar size = more chop, but more potential entries. A lot of traders use more than 1 chart for each instrument so they can watch how the instrument is behaving. Slow movers in one bar size might provide more opportunities by watching a smaller bar size chart. Ex. Marilyn & several others normally trade off of a 12 tick CL chart. But when price action is slow they will switch over to a 6 tick CL chart. Each instrument is different, so the best advice is to test & watch.

Start here: https://forum.apexinvesting.com/t/izone-sharpshooter-set-up-and-rules/4415 One bar size Continuums 8/10/5 focus on this - Its simple, its fast to learn, it works well in trending and choppy markets. Its the # 1 system I personally use.

Then add in slingshots and elevators from Trend Catcher

From there add in MVP reversals, BMX reversals, and Profit Poppers from Elite MVP

You will have more trades than you can handle on a single chart