Post Nadex Sniper Trades Here

It would be a huge help if anyone can post Sniper charts and/or tips for Nadex traders.

Posts on Binary trades would be most helpful.

Posts on Touch Bracket and Spread trades would also be helpful. (Touch Brackets seem the easiest to do while Spreads seem the hardest.)

(In Webinar 6, a brief example was given between 1:00:19 and 1:04:08. It was also mentioned here to install another Bar Range Indicator v2 on one’s Ninjatrader chart. However, can a trade be taken without doing this method?)

Posts of more examples are needed. By the way, most Sniper trades are with NQ (US Tech 100), but other Indices and Forex Currency Pair Sniper posts on Nadex are also needed.

If I have any, I’ll post them as well.

Why not just do micros? Easier and only need 400 in an account. No exopirtion or itm otm strikes to deal with?

A few reasons:

1. Using the profits from Nadex to pay for the Ninjatrader Micro account. Already invested in Nadex, so it makes sense to do it this way, as opposed to digging into one’s pocket or savings.

2. The $400 price is not completely correct. One has to get the platform, which is, at it’s cheapest, the quarterly lease price of $225, plus the broad data feed for $21/month. So, unless there’s something else not known, the start out price is actually $646.

400 is not a cost it is a deposit of trading capital. Try your way see what happens ticks not made due to optionality will cost you much more than a couple hundred bucks over 3 months. And you can get tier 1 data for only 3.00 a month 21 is for full book 10 layers deep 5 per side on all markets which you dont need.

Investing in my Ninjatrader account as quickly as possible will be my first goal for 2020. Thanks for the post.