Problems with NT7

Hi all, I don’t have the best computer, though it is relatively new, and am having problems getting NT 7 to start up consistently. Somehow I set it up to open all 4 charts ( trading the 5 minute binaries) upon startup. This in incredibly slow, and it doesn’t allow me to open my data feeds until after the charts are up. Things went much faster when I open each chart one at a time. Can someone tell me how to get it back to opening only on the control center window? I just reopened it, and only 3 of the 4 charts opened - then I connect to the data to have it reload everything - takes much longer than when I was opening them one at a time. Also, I hear a lot about the new IZSS, but both of the training courses I’ve viewed say they(Darrel, and John) don’t use it to trade binaries. I’m using the binaryTC3tick template - is this the best one for scalping the 5 minute binaries? Should I consider another one? If so, which one? Thank you in advance. I have other questions for another time - still testing things in demo, and need to figure a few things out before I ask for help. G

If you dont want charts loading then open _Blank Workspace workspace template

Then open a new template make it the way you want it and save it.

Then close all workspaces except blank workspace before shutting down ninja when you open it next time it will be blank

Next question i know the 5 minutes are exciting and fun but why are you trading them your risking more to make less and sprad trades dont have to take a long time.

Watch this video: Yes i know its 30 minutes not 5 but its worth your time :slight_smile:

Thank you. I was looking at binaries because a friend told me about them several weeks ago. I’ve been studying them a lot, but was trading ITM. One loss took the profit from my 10 wins in a row. Then I saw you talking about scalping binaries - it looked like the inverse of what I was doing. Instead of risking 80 to make 20, I could risk 20-30 to make 20-25. So far I’ve been dealing with a lot of computer issues, and today I could finally practice. Obviously I’m a member because I appreciate the information you offer, so I will go through the courses you have on spreads. I watched the video you posted, and need to watch the other courses you mention within it. Thanks for helping me fix my NT7 issue! I will learn spreads now. I know I can succeed at this, and appreciate the support. Look forward to having some wins to post.

Here is the main course to focus on: https://forum.apexinvesting.com/t/izone-sharpshooter-set-up-and-rules/4415