Rookie Question

Sorry for this more than likely obvious question. I’m new to Nadex. I’m well capable of trading off signals and do OK. I like the idea of the Stop Loss Plug-In and use it in demo mode. I work many hours in my job and the idea of having my profit/loss set in stone is a good feeling. Walking around all day with the mobile trader app waiting to close just isn’t any fun anymore. My question is this: If I set my take profit order and utilize the stop loss plug in, what happens to my take profit order if the stop loss picks up and closes me out. How can I get the take profit order cancelled? Again, sorry for the question. I’m sure it’s very obvious. I have taken Darrell’s course regarding the stop loss plug in but cant seem to catch this.

TJ, Good question. If one of the order is filled, either your stop or Take Profit, you would need to cancel the other order out because it could still get filled possibly. Currently you must do this, the stop plug does not do that for you

Thanks for the response. It’s usually not the end of the world if the market picks up my floating working order it’s typically only a $5 loss as I just primarily trade DITM binaries. But, it’s still a needless loss. My experience is that if the stop loss kicks in early and I’m away from the market for a while it may fluctuate enough again to pick up that original take profit order. I’m learning to check in at specific times to keep this from happening. Thanks again so much for your help. This site is extremely helpful!