Scanner, and other general questions

I have no idea where to ask this question, so I figured I’d post here. Trying to set up trading binaries using NT and the Apex scanner. I have IQfeed and just added the forex data - thankfully, since I’m an Apex member, there was no extra charge. Now I need to figure out how to set it up. LOL Do I need to change any settings within IQfeed, or is it automatically part of the data because it’s been added?

Which instrument do I add to NT? The “forex” pair or “CFD?” Not sure what the difference is, so any education would be appreciated - thanks.

Can I set up simplicity with the currency pairs? If so, what do I need to know about setting it up?

Is there a way to set up the scanner to have a default TP value? For example, the trade is entered at the strike price for $50 per contract. Is there a way to set the tp (exit) at +$20, so when the value hits $70 the exit is triggered? So any trade taken will have a default TP/exit at +$20. It would be a great tool to have the TP automatically entered, because I’ve had trade hit the profit, but move so fast it I cant trigger the exit fast enough.

Thank for your help with these questions. I’m having great results with simplicity with sniper, I thought it would be a great tool to trade the binaries, Simplicity is a much better tool than the one I used trading them before, and adding the scanner will help a lot.

You have to add the login and connect to both.

Add the forex pair.

A default TP can not be setup automatially.