Scanner Issues This Morning

Anyone else having this problem? Last night and into this morning, the proximity in the demo scanner was saying “0” for all binaries and spreads. I logged out of Nadex and Scanner and dumped cache/cleared history. This still didn’t fix it. Now, I can’t even access the scanner at all. I click the link, and the scanner login doesn’t show up. I get a generic Microsoft page. I’ve submitted help ticket, but still waiting. Anyone else having an issue?

same here, any ideas other that clearing cache?

Pretty sure they’re working on fixing it. :+1:

I had the same issue last night also. Had all zero’s on Proximity, and nothing on Premium with the triangle on the blank indicative index. This morning I show all markets closed and not connecting. Waiting patiently. :pray:

I just install the scanner on my computer earlier tonight and noticed the same issue where proximity values are all “0”, premiums are blank and the indicative index is blank. After about 5 minutes, I’ll get a error icon at the indicative index that says there might be an issue with Nadex’s feed. As I’m new to this, I’ve been assuming I’m doing something wrong here. If so, can someone tell me how to fix this? Greatly appreciate any guidance.

No error on your part.

Things are just screwy at the moment.

The only thing that can be done is submit a ticket to the help desk and basically just wait :frowning:

There was an issue yesterday with the Nadex data feed. Nadex is aware and working on it. Please try again now. Our tech team was working on a bypass to help resolve. if issues persist, please try this: Log out. in your browser settings, delete / clear your history, cookies and cached images and files. Refresh your browser by clicking F5 and log back in - This will resolve the issue.

If still having issues please submit a ticket to the help desk