Setting up NT...Missing a Step and Confused

I have 2 laptop computers. On the one I want to use, the Apex Toolkit icon did not come up on my desktop, but everything showed up on my chart. Everything worked fine until I went to setup Market replay. I had enough issues that I started from scratch on my 2nd laptop, and screwed up my folders when I went looking for the App data folder - my fault. So I went back to the original computer, and restored the computer to it’s factory condition. I started everything from scratch. That’s the context of this post. Everything is going fine. The Apex Toolkit icon and NT7 have installed correctly. The problem is I don’t see any Xboxes on the chart.

Then I installed the OP. There doesn’t seem to be any difference. How do I get the sniper system to show up on my charts? My goal is to get market replay set up to spend the weekend practicing, but things have gotten complicated. The good thing is I’ve gone through the process several times, so I’m more familiar with NT. And my trading computer has nothing on it but Apex and NT. Please help me get the Sniper system to show up on my chart. I don’t see a problem in setting up market replay. Thank you in advance

I do not see op in your indicators … right click on chart at bottom click templates chose sniper template one with and one without alerts … you can then get the op3 files or you can also replay in fast forward and get some op data…

Are you saying that the OP data isn’t installed properly? I followed the steps exactly.

Use the sniper template. It has all the indicators you need for you chart…

Thanks. I don’t understand OP yet. I did what you suggested, but the chart still doesn’t have any Xboxes on it. I also went to set Market Replay and the step in the set up section that had the file has been removed. Do you know where I can get the data file Market replay? Here’s the chart after I did what you suggested.

That’s my point. I am using the right template, but the XBOX aren’t showing up.

Isn’t that right?

I see your other indicators… For the op to show up you need to filling the training video in the sniper training show you how to import data… op doesn’t print historical… needs to be imported., live running or replay to get the data…

Yeah. The dippers are there, so dont understand why bo XBoxes. I’ll rewatch the video for OP. Maybe i missed something. Thank you for responding. Im really excited to get started. When it was working i was doing good

Go to sniper training under toggles 7 go to step 5 how to import op data watch video and download the either the nq or the mnq whichever one you are using if they not current i can get you the update files… The tripple dipers show historical op does not https://apexinvesting.net/sniper/

This is simply a matter of not having historical op loaded please watch the videos under step 7 and download the historical op file updated friday after close. This is not a nightmare just an oversight from not following a specific step in the training.

Thank you. I see the data on my chart. Was the How to get months of experience in a couple hours removed from the setting up NT section 7, step 7? Almost there lol. Thanks again. I thought I was going to have to wait until next week.

Now I have been trying to set up the Market Replay. When the data finished loading into NT7 I clicked “file,” and NT crashed(Not Responding). So I closed NT and tried again. First I connected to the replay data, then opened the ApexMarketReplay workspace. Nothing happened for 7 minutes. I clicked on the chart, which was blank, and NT crashed -“not responding.” I’m not sure whats’s going on, but if the replay data shows as connected I assume it’s installed correctly.???
I’m also having a problem opening the SniperTradingSetup workspace. I connect to the Continuum data feed. When I click to open the workspace nothing happens. The control center stays up, but the chart window doesn’t come up. I completely reset the computer to the original factory settings, so it essentially a new computer. Jing crashed when I recorded a video too. I’m not sure what to do. Should I start from scratch and get the white glove service to set it up for me. I’m confident I followed the instruction accurately, but have been unable to focus on the actual trading part of the Boot Camp.