Should I download Ninja Trader 7 or Ninja Trader 8?

Right now download Ninja Trader 7. All of Apex Investing’s Indicators and Bars in the Toolkit are programmed for NT 7. Apex is in the process of preparing for Ninja Trader 8. When the transition takes place to NT 8 it will improve a great many things. Don’t worry though, NT 8 will be similar enough to 7 that you need not fear a huge learning curve.

What time frame are we looking at for Ninja Trader 8 tool kit from APEX?

A beta toolkit is in the works now but still months out. Then the beta team will test it before a general release.

Also Ninja 8 is still in Beta and they are working their bugs out as well.

greetings, my name is david, this is my first post, i hope i’m posting in the correct area. i joined a fer months ago but i’ve had some personal setbacks. i have a few issues that i would like help with. i’m a few months away from live trading and i’m using a borrowed computer temporarily. 1) i’m in the process of downloading ninja trader again and received this email from [email protected]: "Thank you for your interest in a free real-time futures data trial.

Data trials are limited and you have exceeded your allowance. Please contact your broker if you have any questions.

This is a system generated message, so any replies will not be received." is this a big problem? how do i deal with this. 2) are we using n.t. 8 yet: the last post i found was pretty old? if not then how will we be notified of the change to nt 8? and 3) with regard to this post: am i using the correct format, i don’t know what "markdown, html or X is? many thanks for your help.

Hi Handy,

You should download NT 7 and use NT 7. Apex indicators and toolkit for NT 8 is in the process of testing but not released yet. It will of course be announced everywhere once it is getting close to and actually released, so no worries there. NT / CQG Demo data trials are only for 2 weeks, and only allow 2 trials per account info (email, name and phone number) in a 90 day period. I suggest asking in the Elite Room about this as others will most likely have solutions for you and you can get an answer real time especially if you are there in the morning.
Your post was fine and came out just fine :wink: If you are not a paid member already, be sure to complete a course, take a trial, keep up the questions and be in the Elite Trade Room that’s where the real trading and learning is.