Starting Capital

Okay, so I am extremely new to all of this and I’m studying Mvp system course. My main objective to to master the basics and to trade really well. I also don’t have thousands of dollars to fund an account. How much money is really needed to fund an account to just start trading the Mvp system? Thanks!

MVP is a bit vague

Which MVP

Apex Elite MVP - out of that we have Momentum Scalps, MVP reversals, Profit Poppers, Elite entries, Elite Add ons, BMX Reversals

MVP

MVP 10 Min

With Futures/Forex/CFD’s/Stocks/Binaries/CFD’s etc…?

How much do you have to fund an account… if your really light on cash you can just do mini forex (its realy money but not as exciting but it will enforce good discipline make you follow proper risk manae. I just don’t know what your account size is or what systems your looking to trade or what kind of instrument your going to use so hard to answer directly.

The ideal goal is 5% of account size / 6 = risk per trade. So whatever smallest unit you can trades risk is x 6 x 20 is account size that is ideal to use. All up to if your going to be patient and either go with a smaller tick valued instrument or going to go riskier and risk a larger % till it gets large enough to follow the 5% rule.

Apex Elite MVP - Momentum Scalps, MVP reversals, Profit Poppers, Elite entries, Elite Add ons, BMX Reversals

I was planning on funding the account with $500… maybe 1000 if i wait another month. Would that be sufficient to start the Apex Elite MVP System?
Thanks for your help!

Max,If you are going to be trading Nadex with a starting balance of $500, then I would recommend to see my response to this forum post: http://apexinvesting.net/forum/p3-nadex-spread-binary-trading-signals-95/couple-questions-performance-signals-2261.html#.VCsqyvm-3ZQ