Suggestion Box

Hi, It occurred to me that there may be a suggestion box somewhere on the site that I can’t seem to find but I have a suggestion that may be helpful and a bit more simple for newcomers and some of us that have been around for a while. When you do a toolkit update (in your spare time) it would be less confusing I think if there were just 1 template chart for each strategy listed in the toolkit. The idea being that everybody would quickly be on the same page & could simply change colors, backgrounds, etc to suit themselves. Also, since the space to describe the chart is so limited perhaps a Chart Guide page on the website could show what chart goes to what strategy with a couple of ideas for background colors, bar types, etc. so it is easier to find. Right now I find that I have the templates in various colors, etc from the Toolkit + charts I have built from the videos & it all gets a bit much to find what I am looking for. A simple chart/strategy cheat sheet would sure be handy. I can hardly wait for the new website! The spread scanner you briefly showed this morning had me drooling. Great things coming I can tell. Thanks for everything you are doing. M

We did try the 1 template thing and then everyone cried because they wanted grey, white, black, OHLC, candles etc… and most don’t know how to change things when they start so then they are really confused. So basically after about 8,000 members we get a lot of request and have just made several templates for each system to help make multiple people happy. The issue is when toolkits are updated and if you customize it then you may lose that customization. YOu can understand when we do some RAD releases back to back to back that that can get a bit annoying for those who really prefer certain layouts. Looking for a simple solution to make our experienced traders happy that have been with us a long time and our newbies not confused. This is the ongoing challenge in everything we do. Make it simple enough for a newbie but not waste the time of a vet. I’m open to suggestions that accomplish both.

We are about to revamp the entire toolkit the format the layout links to the settings in each indicator and more. Watch over the next few months you will like what you see :slight_smile:

Keep the suggestions coming.