The Best Markets

What are the best markets to trade when using the APEX Elite/MVP System?(list multiple markets)

One has to define what “best” is and also has to account for every variable that goes with it

What Time of day What Bar size What Account size What are you using to trade it Binary/Spread/CFD/Future/Forex/Stock etc … being used What entries are you doing Elite Entries Elite Add On’s Momentum Scalps MVP Reversals BMX Reversals Profit Poppers How closeley will you follow the rules how much will you veer away from them There are a lot of ways to look at this and you would have to nail it down to the same variables. then you would need to ensure you would consistently follow the same rules then you would need to test all those markets over the same time period. Even with that if you tested it over the next 12 months the “best” could easily be redefined

This is basically an impossible question to answer in a forward looking perspective.

For a historical perspective all those questions have to be answered then all the backtesting has to be done.

Personally I watch a few FX pairs GU/EU/UJ/GJ/AU, i watch a couple commodies CL and GC (sometimes NG and ZC and ZS), and i watch a couple indices (usually TF, FDAX). and I trade whats a movin and focus on that as defined by consistently exceeding volume by a noticeable amount. I dont just trade one market as i know some days indices are flat, somedays fx is flat, some days commoditries are flat - even in the commodities you got energies, metals and ags. So i like to have a variety and I go with what is moving.

I know that is not the perfectly wrapped answer but its the honest one.