The Creature From Jekyll Island-- A version for kids!

As many of you know, Darrell recommends and refers to the book The Creature From Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin. I have listened to all 25+ hours of this remarkable book. It is definitely eye-opening.

I recently came across a book written for kids to help them understand how our money system “works.” The title of the book is The Tuttle Twins and the Creature From Jekyll Island. It is an illustrated and easy-to-read story about the Tuttle Twins, Ethan and Emily, which explains about the creature that is stealing money from their grandparents. It has only 58 pages, and is recommended for ages 5-11.

However, I think it is a good book for anyone who wants a quick overview of what The Creature From Jekyll Island is all about. This would make a great addition to your family library. Click on this link if you’re interested in this book. The Tuttle Twins - a child's foundation of freedom

The company also offers a series of books to help children learn about political and economic principles in a fun and engaging manner. Enjoy!