The Sharpshooter

Where do I get the Sharpshooter charts for the 5 min. binaries. Can’t find it anywhere. Says it’s in the elite room but only the IZ sharpshooter comes up. Can anyone please help. A link or something would really be appreciated. Thanks

Called Sharpshooter 5mins in the Chart Template section

Hello Matrixbinary… Can you also give the settings that are supposed to be used when first open the Forex / indices you want to tray on? Ex… are we supposed to use the Diagnositc bars or the continuum bars. If so, what are the bar, time settings that we need to use? Thanks much !

For 5 minute binaries with Sharpshooter its 1 minute bars

This will give you all the information you need. Make sure you watch the video on spreads as well though,

https://forum.apexinvesting.com/t/sharpshooter-binary-system/3988

HELP, HELP!. I went through the 5 minutes sharpshooter video yesterday. Is this the best way to access the template on NT7. After choosing the instrument, under period i select minute(as type), and 1(as value), then sharpshooter 5 minutes. My charts looks like the one on the training video. However the training video says you don’t have to change the setting and template will be there once you choose the sharpshooter 5 mins as template. I want make sure i’m using the right steps

test 12345