Today not a god day

Hi, attached my trades of today with the sniper system.

The Reward/Risk ratio of 1-2 didn’t permit me to be profitable due to slippage problem. I traded 6 trade (4 win and 2 loss). Question: when the entry is late (example 2 ticks later) have I to adjust the take profit after 8 ticks? or can I remain with 10 ticks but I have wait 12 ticks move after the close of the bar. I had one case today where I could be profitable but for 1 or 2 ticks it turned and I lost 20. Then it’s very hard to recover that big loss.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks.

When posting multiple trades in each post it helps if you can number them.

To limit slippage then make sure to to enable stop limit offset on your entries.

Right click on chart trade properties and change the setting that says off to 2

Chart 1 TD Divergence is accurate Win Setup 2 xbox trapped dr divergence accurate Win Setup 3 Accurate xbox with trend Win Setup 4 Late entry or use stop limit offset. Exit the order 10 ticks from the high no matter your entry so should have been a profitable trade Setup 5 Correct entry and DR Divergence. However your magnet was rigth below another magnet. Put your stop above the other magnet when that close. Trade would have been profitable.

Couple small things would have made it a profitable session for you.

Hope this helps,

Darrell

Thank you for the feedback…precision is everything for a sniper!!!

with the high win rate of snier 2-1 is not that bad. just takes time and focus. many of us used to have 3 -1 and that is tough mostly mentally.