Trade Journal- Aug 2019 @ MA

Hello all,

I have been with APEX for a while and am starting my trading journey. I was brought back with KISS introduction. I have studied APT a few times so far and started trading demo for few weeks and live now. I know i am taking a big risk by going live without much feedback and room for growth. my personality is all in, High risk high reward guy. I am starting this post to help me keep my accountable as well as get feedback/scrutiny from great many traders and leaders at APEX.

Aug 8 19: image image image image image image image image image image image image

Did not take screen shot of CL lost trade. it was a kiss setup.

Any feed back is appreciated. I plan to take screen shot of all trades setups i see and take and post it here categorized monthly.

for all trades I am using APT-Trailing menitoned in trade management video. 21 tick SL, market moves 8 ticks, SL at 9, market moves 11 ticks, SL at +9 and trail it 5 ticks for 5 ticks market moves.

My trades are being stopped out at 8 or 9 ticks a lot seems like the third bar sling except this is happening after trade setup bar. the internal fight on 3rd and 4th bar is getting is me out on several trades.

Does any one following APT trade management observed similar thing happening to them on NQ with PP3 and DR setups.

Madhu.

Keep it up! Keep logging your trades! You are on the right path. Screen time. I would suggest staying demo until you are consistently profitable for at least a month in a row. Log 100 demo trades in a row if you can. Market replay or live demo. If are trading APT or KISS really learn Lori’s levels and how to read the macro view of the market and how to trade chop. 70% of market movement is chop. Otherwise you will have to grind the markets take many small losses and allow the bigger wins to pull you into profit.

Thank you Ronin50. I will post my practice trades as well. I have kept my focus currently on identifying and executing with less than 10% errors for 1st month on DR trades, MM cross over and RR trades. I will keep an eye out for CHOP as well. My live trading on most days is limited to about 90 mins. So i decided to keep myself out of market if it isnt moving.

Trades for 8/19/19.

image image image image image image image

image image image image

trades for 8/26: image image Was out on Friday. 8/23.

So far, i have noticed that I am taking high success setups when I have only 2-3 Hrs to trade in the morning.

trade for 8/29/19:

2 GC trades. one vol-divergence and other breaking a RED ice level with cluster and Momentum. +20 ticks. done for today. Target: +30 ticks (@5/tick)

I am starting a new thread for month of Sept. learning of the Month. knowing that i can look for setups in range bound, trending and scalping has relaxed me to wait for proper setups instead of forcing market (nervous trades at the start of 2 weeks.)

Awesone use the sniper section for it