Trading at night part time

Good Morning Apex family! I just had a question about good times to trade. I work from 8:30 AM central time and by the time I get home and get stuff done I sit in front of my computer at 8:00 PM every night. I watch the markets and I do not see anything move everything just seems choppy. I was told to watch the news calendar, if I remember correctly doesn’t the market get super flat before news I am learning the Power Plays and I am learning to recognize and master them before moving on to any other part of the sees system. I am ok with taking my time,and the slow markets could be a blessing because the one day I traded the US open and that was crazy and hard to see setups.I wanted to pick your guys brains and get some advice for trading at night during my time frames I can trade maybe I am missing something because this whole week I did not see any setups which I do not wanna force a trade its about the next 12 months I keep telling my self that I do not mind if i even have to get up around 4:30 in the morning a few times a week too if that helps get a a few extra trades I get up at 5 AM what is 30 mins earlier lol I would be happy starting with one successful trade a day a snow ball grows quickly I will be trading nadex because i know i can not open a futures account and I know slow markets can be a good time to learn especially since i am the newbie so how can i find some PP trades when I get home from work that can get me one good trade a night to start my trading journey

thanks guys for the help!

At that time indices are going to be non moving (but may be good for a condor/butterfly) as for FOREX.

I love the chart! those will be good good pairs to trade around 9pm EST? When I usually get on though its flat I do not see any movement or Power Play set ups.