Trading Capital Needed

I am starting my account with $500. Is the sufficient to to follow proper Risk Management?

I am no expert yet, hope to be soon. There is a good video on risk management on the web site, I am trying to follow the concept of 5% risk of your account per day. With $500.00 I think you may have to risk a little more then 5% a day, but if you learn to trade well, you can probably make it work but for what I am learning now, the amount getting started is not an issue with any account size, as learning the trading methods are key to make your account balance last and grow.

Thanks David!

It depends on what system you are trading. What instrument you are trading. What derivative of that instrument you are trading. What you risk is per trade and more. Also until your account is larger on many systems you will not be at the ideal risk management level. You may choose to do this knowingly knowing that you have defined you risk to $500 with the hop of increasing the account size and better follow risk management as your account grows. Meaning that you would not be growing your position size per trade until your account is at the 5%/6 rule for ideal risks management.

6E Future contract no that is not sufficient

Nadex spreads - it might be

Nadex binary - it might be

Mini Lot - it might be

Micro Lot - it would be etc…