Trading Day

What is the best time to wake up on a normal trading day to make the most out of the apex system(Use east coast time)? Is it better to use one really big computer monitor to trade or is it better to use many normal size computer monitors to trade?

Trading day ideally starts at 7 AM so be ready to go at 7 AM - then usually till about 11 AM… Stop trading when you hit 5% profit ideally as this is the fastest way to compound your account and not give it all back

Also 3 AM for EU session to 11 AM

You can trade anytime day or night this is just the easiest time to trade for those monster trends consistently.

I prefer multiple small ones it makes it easier to divide things up - i have 10 monitors - but that is not necessary - i recommend a BARE minimum of 2 - and ideally 4 all on one computer

If your looking to upgrade look here: EZ Trading Computers “https://mt128.isrefer.com/go/apexinvesting-p/ApexInvesting/

How often should you check through all your charts during trading hours( like once every 5, 10, 15 minutes, etc)?

That totally depends on what strategy and system you are doing.

[FONT=Helvetica]If your trading the Apex Pattern you should be watching your charts the entire time or you will miss the trades. It is a very active trading system though some markets may have 2-3 signals in a day others may have 20 or 30.[/font]

[FONT=Helvetica]A tick is the smallest move of an instrument. (ie a penny on stock is a tick) - your example is accurate. On The Market Analyzer - we use the tick size that we use on the charts. I have the most current ticks sizes we are using posted in the trade room daily on one of my shared screens.[/font]

[FONT=Helvetica]Not sure what you mean words highlighted in black unless you are referring to yellow background black letters?[/font]

[FONT=Helvetica] Please let me know if this answers your question:[/font]