Trading multiple contracts

hey darrell. i really like trading only the APEX trades with same color MVP and on the 6 tic chart right now “on the TF” and it does good, and i was wondering if i traded more than one contract, im talking only maybe 2 or 3 on those smaller APEXs. do you think i would have a problem getting filled if there is lower volume? i dont want to try it until i hear from someone who has done it. thanks a lot

I can’t tell you what will happen. But trading 2 or 3 wont be an issue. You should know if you would have trouble as ou can see the orders on the dom to see the depth of market at at least 5 levels away. Embrace those scalps to. Check out profit poppers and MVP reversals also :slight_smile: Obviously demo trade each part of Apex till you got it. NOTICE when the markets get more volatile again you need to bump that size back up top 14 or you will get chopped.

yea i have practiced the 14 tic scalp a whole lot and look forward to those for sure. just havent seen the volume yet is all… i watch the 14tic along with 6tic as a confirmation of sorts as to the direction. i have studied all your trades and cant wait to use them all. i just been using the profit poppers “two tics above/below P and out one tic above/below A” because its sideways. thanks for tip on bumping it up to 14 tic when it starts moving. Cant wait!