Tried binary hunter at work today

Work was a little slow today so I thought I would try out binary hunter. I used team viewer on my phone to watch the charts in the elite room and the Nadex mobile app to place trades. I’m still getting the rules down and stuck to the gold line trades.

I let the one losing trade go too far against me, but not too bad overall. I think the 20 minute expiration trades or longer are a good option for people wanting to sneak in a few trades when “the man” isn’t watching.

I am with you on the 20 min expiration or longer. I have gotten used to the relative safety of the iron condor trades, (when done correctly), and I am more comfortable with the longer trades, as they are easier to protect using the stop trigger as a get out mechanism at 50, if it goes against you. In the 5’s, the two minutes where the stop trigger will not work is 40% of the entire time of the trade, so in essence, the stop trigger can’t be as effective, as it would be for the hourlies, or even the 20’s. I really don’t like trading the binaries without the stop trigger, gotten addicted to its’ simplicity, and effectiveness.

The binary hunter seems to be proving it’s effectiveness as well too, and I can’t wait for the final rules for the hourlies and 20’s for the binary hunter!!

Josh

What is the Binary Hunter?

Binary Hunter under S10 Systems

S10 Binary Hunter Rules