Using the blog feature?

I’m considering using the blog feature of the forum to post some of my trades and comment on why I did what I did and possible reasons as to whether or not they worked out. Aside from helping me to become a better trader, I’m kind of wondering if this is something that others would be interested in seeing.

DO it! I am always interested in other traders thoughts and performance, good or bad. :smiley:

Maybe I’ll get something going on Monday either as a blog or a forum thread. This could be an interesting experience.

Great idea!!! My 2 cents is that it should be a forum thread instead of blog. I have been on this site for well over a year and didn’t even know there was a blog feature. Would probably get more people’s eyes on it and help/encourage more in the forum where everyone is used to going.

Happy trading!!! Brad

Agreed we are going to be working on the blogging feature soon But right now it’s pretty hidden and we will change a lot with it.

We are putting in my yahoo and market watch and benzinga articles once that is done I will work with the programmers on cleaning up the blogging feature.