Web Based Charts

Anyone use this any? Im watching my IQFeed EUR/USD and the chart on there at the same time and they seem to be the same. Anyone know if FreeStockCharts is delayed any?

Don’t use freestockcharts – yes they can have delays - though on fx it should be relatively close - all depends on what bank feeds they use

it is just a “sales gimmick” program to try to get you to buy their main charting platform

If using NT7 with iqfeed - then by all means use iqfeed for more than fx use the cboe volatility indices and use the broad market index

Plus you can plot things like deviation levels automatically on nt7

If your looking for free fx in nt7 use a gain broker that we list (its fine for time based bars just not true tick based bars like diagnostic bars etc…) - but you wont get the FX cboe volatility indices or broad market index like you can on iqfeed - and IQ is SUPER FAST for loading

I dont think I am paying for the cboe volatility indices. I think I only get the Forex data. Is there an easy way to find out if I have access to that data?

Ah CBOE indexes are $5.00/mo.

Correct this allow you to use the choppy market warning indicator if you are an Elite trader