What are the best Nadex Spreads to trade

Hi Apex,

I am new to trading spreads, and I was curious about this one. Is it best to trade Forex, Indices, or Commodity spreads. From what I see, Indices spreads are the way to go. Forex spreads hardly moves in my experience.

Depends on the time of day, forex can move worlds, but if your looking at too few pips at a time or at the wrong time it won’t seem to have moved at all. For example Here are the best times for what forex pair.

As for indices…I like NQ…but that’s me…someone else may tell you the best one for a newbie but I’m unsure.

Added an extra zero at the end of the pip count :laughing: but still a decent move for anything.

Generally the Europe and US sessions will have the most movement of the Forex pairs for Nadex.

US indices will usually have more movement, creating more opportunities. With NQ usually having the most of 4.

So if I was only focusing on one… I too would choose NQ.

Keep in mind however… that the NQ Spreads move faster than the NQ Futures (meaning that while the Futures may have moved 10 ticks… the Spread value would have moved a lot more)

1 NQ tick = 2.5 Nadex NQ ticks. basically meaning 10 chart ticks = 25 Nadex Spread ticks.

So any stop losses and trailing stops would need to be adjusted with that in mind.

Whoops, that’s what I get for only ever trading the spread…or watching someone trade it with leverage.

Hey, thanks a lot everyone! I always appreciate it when other traders takes time out of their day to help. :blush:

It was like WHOA! 700 pips in a day on the EUR/USD Why am I not looking more into this pair? :wink:

But a standard lot would have bought in $650+ (not a bad days, or even weeks profit)