What's next?

Hello everyone, I’m hoping to get a quick advise. I’m New to trading and I’ve developed a huge interest over the past month or so, started by watching binaries 101 then moved on to learn strategies. I have not master them yet, but I get the concept of the iron butterfly. This is one strategy I would like to master before moving to boomerang and other strategies. My question is should I learn something else before going into the strategies? I kinda know how to read volume but I think I would need membership to gain access to those charts. Just like others I would like to get as much education before going live any advise would be helpful. Thank you in advance!

Hi there! Great job asking for help and direction. Personally I would suggest to start off with nadex Spreads before trading nadex binaries and utilizing the IZSS or other Apex Elite systems. If you are looking to trade binaries I would suggest the Power Play Breakout trades as a good strategy to learn. Butterflies are great strategies to learn as well but yes, you must be able to read volume and have a good understanding of reading the market and conditions to determine range bound days .

Thank you so much for that advice, I will start that today