3 TB's @ all 3 ICE levels $1153.56

This will be the last post of my daily control panel as I think it purpose is misunderstood. I totally understand the SHOW ME your charts thinking but, my point of what I look for as an APEX setup is coming is missed. My Diagnostic bar setting is totally different and the bars do not follow a side by side comparison with the APEX standard 12/50/100 but, the setups are the same just different locations or not on another chart. I will sit quietly on the side lines until my membership this month is completed. I really just came back to see the new stuff APEX is coming out with. REALLY LIKING THE VAD

So, with that out of the way I pulled 3 TB’s off each ICE Vol levels-upper, control, and lower. I also did a little free style scalping but my tgt’s and final tgt just under .5 dev (hint) was posted in the Elite Room. All in all was a good day. …PEACE

beatnik

Leaving at the end of the month :disappointed: Apex Elite is less than $4.00 a day if you take advantage of the periodic specials. That’s chump change compared to what you’re making. Heck, stay for the cause man! Stay for the Top Notch Apex Crew :grinning: !!

LOL thanks Woody…It’s certainly not about the cost. Just feel I am not helping and don’t want others to get sideways because I don’t post charts. It’s all good, I do like both the VAD’s though

Most if us don’t post charts, (we should) and after a while “style” starts creeping in and they are not “pure” apex charts. I myself use an alchemy2/VAD a/e and a 25 to 50 tick trail (I’ve not found where the mvp trails at exactly just yet) it’s a cleaner chart… but it’s not an official chart.

I’m just sayin don’t let peoples interest in your way be off putting I say mark up one chart, let em see and if the brass don’t like it they will say something. But stick around it looks like some amazing things are coming.

I agree with @blackadder. Post some charts so we can see ur trades and give a lil explanation of what ur doing. I myself change up a few things to fit my style. But i think it would benefit us all to see what ur doing.