5 min Binary and 20 min Binary newbie question? help?

Hello, My name is Keenan I am new here and to trading (4 months in)

For 5 min binaries: I was wondering if a flip is pending to occur is there a way of telling which way it is going to go? Example: like waiting for the bar to take longer than 3 min to form, could that be a sign of a potential short if the trend was long? or does the volume have to be exceeding expectations if its pending long or short?

For 20 min binaries:How do I set up 20 min binary on the charts is there a template for it like the 5 min binaries? Thank you

Last question,how do you put more than one chart in one blank window, like 4 charts on one window and you can move around all 4 together, I don’t have a second monitor or anything I can use as a second screen. Thanks very much

Hi Keenan, i’m guessing you are using the Trend Catcher 5 Min Binary System? Just because a bar takes a while to form does not mean that it can / may be a reversal. Teh market just may be slowing down and then will continue in the same direction. That is why we wait for the confirmation of the Trend catcher flip to determine that immediate direction. We do not have a preset chart Template for the 20 Minute binaries at this time. But you can create one and add on the same Indicators or just open a 5 Min chart but go in and change the Expected Ranges to 20 minute instead of 5 minute. You will also most likely want to use larger bar sizes on the 20 minute binaries. Instead of using 3 tick bars you will most likely want to use at least 6 tick on the Us Indices for the 20 minute binaries.

To open multiple charts on one screen, just open up the multiple charts, downsize them and fit them on to your screen. You can use the sqaure box at the top right of the chart to make it smaller and then with yoru mouse grab the corners of the charts to shrink them down to the desired size.

Thanks for reply that helped.

would you recommend 20 min Binaries for small accounts and using the strangles method?

You need exceeding volume and to be aware of ranges to attempt doing this on 20 minute binaries.

@gcnish please move post to strategy or system section