5 min Binary Hunter

Hello All, Are there any charts that show the exact strike price that you should enter at. Most of the charts I see have an arrow pointing to the point on the up/down bar, but it doesnt show the price that was used. My results have been up/down demoing with 5 min Binary Hunter. Probably because I may still be a bit uncertain at the time of trade entry. Showing the exact stirke price on the chart will me to figure out the action to take a trade (1,2,3 ticks above/below). Newbie trying to learn and get it all under my belt. Lots of information to swallow, but am excited for this journey. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

It would be kind of hard because the continuum bars measure both time passed and as well as movement.

You would want to look for an ATM/ slightly ITM strike price (somewhere between $50-$75 max risk)

That being said you really would probably want to look at the intra-day binaries if you want to do binaries. Give yourself a little bit more time to work with.

Ideally, just skip binaries completely and focus on Nadex Spreads. They are much more forgiving and you can even make more money :slight_smile: