$872 in 1 hour on 1 market!

$872 in one hour on one market, a person can live off zb alone!

I was wanting a way to trend zb that I really really liked…I think Darrell came through!!!

Lori.

That is some nice trading. I only trade the ZB, sim for now, and during similar hours but my results are not quite as good as yours. When you said you wanted a way to trend ZB which DM came through on, were your referring to the addition of the MVP on the 3rd or 4th bar? Any other tricks I am missing? I have a similar setup including magnets which I generate according to DM’s method. Also, how many contracts are you trading? Gotta love that ZB!

Ned

very nice trading Lori , what makes u like the 4 tick over 3 tick and what do u set your stop at how many ticks

also how many ticks on scalp when u dont get a mvp arrow

Nedster, Darrell came through with this ICE indicator. That was what what those trades were based on totally. That gives me amazing results when trending ZB. Yes, you have to LOVE ZB!!! It went from the ICE lines to magnets and when it plunges through ICE lines with exceeding volume, boom…you have a trend!

Duhon, I decided the 4 tick is less jerky. Stop is 6 or 7, with it eventually being mvp line. I do not scalp ZB anymore for less than 10 or so ticks. That is some awesome scalping. That 2 or 3 tick scalping in ZB will bite you in live. Works great in demo and replay. Live is different. I do not generally scalp bonds off a MVP arrow. Other markets, yes. Not bonds.

You guys will be happy to know in the next few days I will get a ZB chart on camera in the Elite room with the ICE indicator and magnets so you can rock ZB too!

Wow that would be amazing Lori to have that on live charts posted everyday! I was a little curious about some of your trades as I wasn’t sure with some areas where you didn’t take a trade. Did you also follow the rule of not trading against the red apex? Except the one trade off the -1.5 deviation where you went up?

I am excited about learning this method too!!! So cool and happy to be a part of this amazing place!! 8^)

Also interested in this ICE indicator and a video webinar of some sort. Let me know!

Lori. You have become a real pro. Kudos.

Timmy

@mcdraper Its posted in the Elite room just hop in and join us. Lori has multiple post on it as well in the forum.

good morning i am new. how i can have this indicator and manual to learn? for ZB thank you