Any results posted

Darrell, based on your methods being taught here do you post any of your results from a live account? Thank you.

I do live trades often on radio show, in P3 room, often on thusday webinars, or in elite room. Can separate trades by strategy in a single account without a lot of exports etc…

Don’t really spend time posting a bunch of stats in forum…only so much time…i’m busy trading and teaching others.

Though occasionally, will post some trades i and others make in forum as i see it helping others.

I can only speak for myself… “I don’t need to see the results on Darrell’s LIVE account.” The balance on his NADEX DEMO got my attention!!! Nobody could get a balance up unless they know what they are doing. Think about how amazing his Nadex demo balance is… it should actually be losing money since most of the time he is just jumping in and out of trades to demonstrate how to use the trading platform or explaining trade set ups.

(at the time of this posting Darrell’s Demo Account Balance is at $8.5 Million which I saw at a Live Webinar - Nadex gives everyone the same $25,000 to start with in a Demo)