Apex Calendar Page

To make sure I read today’s news, I have the Apex calendar page set as 1 of my default tabs that opens whenever I open Chrome.

Its just too squirly to be in a market before big news. So as time goes you can learn what news moves the market how much. If its a big market mover, you may want to be careful before that news release or person speaking. AMP and Ninja and CME etc. they are all usually open for business after that news, and the next business day too :slight_smile: . So, there is always another bus. That said, look at their news plan on APEX. There ARE some great ways to purposely trade during the news. So look at that. It may be on NADEX. But thats ok. I know one of your leaders in the room, that is how she built up her account to leat her trade Futures as well. Off news on Nadex. APEX will teach you many many tricks and tools to put into your Trading Bag. Then you just need to learn how to choose the right tool or trick for the right time. Aaron, That is a GREAT idea. I had a couple pages set in Chrome like that, but the News Plan at the APEX site is probably one of the most important. I don’t know why I didn’t think of that myself. Great idea Aaron!